NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2021 released: Trade Apprentice | 173 Vacancies | Last Date: 16th August 2021. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following posts i.e. Trade Apprentice. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs will make the online registration by using NPCIL login from 19th July 2021. The last date for submission of the online application is 16th August 2021.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021
At the moment, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) invited applications from Indian Nationals for 173 posts. Candidates seeking Central Government Jobs can use this chance. All the interested candidates are required to submit an application for NPCIL Jobs. Applicants should get selected based on post roles and responsibilities. Aspirants are requested to go through the NPCIL Careers Notification 2021 fully, Before applying to these jobs. Contenders must have prescribed eligibility terms and conditions to apply for this post. All the Best!!!
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice Important Dates Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-08-2021|
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice Age Limit (as on 16-08-2021) Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.|
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice Qualification Candidates should possess 8th, 10th Class, 10+2, ITI (Relevant Discipline)|
|NPCIL Trade Apprentice Details|
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|3||Welder (Gas & Electric)||08|
|6||Pump Operator cum Mechanic||05|
|8||Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial Air Conditioning||05|
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
- Download the NPCIL Notification 2021 Pdf from the link given below
- Candidates must go through it completely and ensure their eligibility level
- After that, download the NPCIL application form
- Now, start filling the application form with the required information.
- Attach your photo and signature to the application form.
- Ensure all the details are correct and accurate.
- Pay the application fee, if required
- Finally, submit the NPCIL application on or before the last date.